I had a great weekend. It started with the Brad Paisley concert Friday night with Joy and Jessica. It was fun, but most of all we missed our dear friend Katie due to a bad stomach bug Friday night! I hated it for her because we were all going for Katie's birthday and she wasn't even able to go. But, Katie, like I told you today at church...the only thing you missed was the redneck guy with his shirt off, the high school girl screaming bloody murder behind me everytime a new song would come on and end, and the four drunks infront of us dancing around making out with their boyfriends. We will make it up to you promise!!
On Saturday, Steven and I went to the Alabama game and had so much fun being back on campus. However, I will admit that I was a little depressed after leaving the Alpha Chi house recieving many strange stares from girls four to eight years younger than me. I wanted to be like, "hey, little sugar pie...i was in this house for four years too, and just because i'm four or eight (yikes) years older than you doesn't mean that i'm not kinda young and i'm not an alpha chi alumn." okay, maybe i got a little carried away, but the depressing part was not knowing anyone in the house anymore.
Besides my quick run into my old sorority house Steven and I were able to enjoy our walks around campus, had a great time with Lauren and Cameron, and saw a few friends on the way. If I did have one complaint about the game it would definitely be that it was way too hot!! I mean, it wasn't August I know...but it was still mid-80's and when you're in the sun for four hours straight with a living being inside your tummy it's not too pleasant. But, I made it and besides the long game, poor playing, and heat I was proud we came out with a win. I'm so proud of the team for going 6-0 so far this season...as Saban said himself, "The majority of people didn't even believe that we would be 6-0 right now, I didn't even think it, to tell you the truth." Oh, Steven would be so proud that I'm quoting Saban right now...if he only read the blog.
So...belly pics to come. I know I said that last time but really, I will try.
Steven and I enjoying the game
Papa Spray being honored during half time with the 1973 national championship team
Stopping for a quick chat with Sarah and Graham. It was so great to see ya'll!!
Sunday, October 05, 2008
6-0

Posted by
Kimmie
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Ugh, I went to the Tennessee game last year about this same time, preggo, and wanted to die from the heat!! Proud of both of us making it through all 4 quarters!!
you are too cute kimmie :) im impressed you were able to make it- i hear you are extra hot when youre preggo! i'm looking forward to some belly pics... you look so cute in these!
YEA! an update! :)
you can make fun, but you know if steven would have been there (and you weren't pregnant) you would have been drunk and making out with him too. :) haha
i LOVE the "look here little sugar pie..." comment... priceless. i feel the same way - i mean, its not like we're 50 or anything!
love you...
what fun! love the pic where we can see your little belly!! ;) of course those pictures would be just a little cuter if it was Jordan Hare in the background but glad you had fun anyway!!
aw we missed y'all! josh and i were at the game too! i feel ya on the old sorority house stuff. it was bizarre. haha
Post a Comment