

I feel like I was just writing his two month post a couple of days ago. Next thing I know Isaac will be turning 1 !! I'm sure any mother can relate.
Well, not much has changed the past month. He is definitely more alert these days and loves to be stimulated. He gets incredibly bored with the same thing...he can only take his activity mat a few times a day because he gets tired of looking at the same old toys. I need to get him new ones! He is enjoying his swing more but only when he is really tired and falls asleep. But most of all, he loves to be talked to, held, and played with by mommy. I guess because I'm with him all day long I know what he likes. All in all, he is such a joy to Steven and I. I love all the smiles he gives and the way his eyes light up when he recognizes our faces.
To make a long story short....we love our sweet little man!:)






7 comments:
I LOVE his shirt and shorts set! And his smile is to die for! :)
Love the outfit! Where did you guys get it from?
love love love the outfit! he is so precious kimmie! can't wait to see you guys again!
He just keeps getting cuter! You, Eden, and I ought to do lunch/dinner sometime (with babies of course!) before she heads to CA!
thanks everyone! i got his cute outfit as a gift from my friends at fairytales and fireflies. its located out at lee branch shopping center.
i meant fireflies and fairytales.:)
Isaac is precious. I love those smiles! They made me smile too!I see a mixture of you and stephen but I see mostly YOU! He is adorable! Hope all is well and hopefully one day we can all get together. In fact I will get Trent on it!
Mal
Post a Comment