Friday, April 02, 2010

Mr. GQ




Yesterday afternoon Isaac began his modeling career. Fireflies and Fairytales (a children's store that I work for ocassionally) asked little man to be in a spring photo shoot. Although we couldn't get him to smile (I know, BIG shocker for my child and photo shoots), he did have a cute serious look about him throughout the day. And even despite getting frightened of flying bubbles and having to take his shoes off, he did quite well.


And not to mention, I was able to get some cute photos even though he would only stay still 5 seconds. I'm obsessed with this little outfit and may have to get it for him! I'm not too into smocking but seriously, these smocked dump trucks are PRECIOUS!!










I was loving some thick baby legs.





Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous spring weather!!! I know we are!

2 comments:

CC said...

Adorable! Does Steven like that outfit as much as you do? :)

Love, Aunt Carla

The Brannens said...

I love those chunky legs!! He is so cute!