Isaac could live his entire summer life on four necessities...
1. Wheels.
2. Food.








It took him a while to consider going over to it...the minute I got him out of the stroller he began to play with the stroller wheel. "What is your obession with these things!!" I said.

Bless his heart, everytime Isaac is in a new environment he stands in one place for long periods of time until he feels comfortable with his surroundings. This being said, I have to move him from one place to another. So, I just placed him in front of a water hole and he didn't move.



3. Water.
4. Balls.
and wheels (did I mention that already?).
OH, and bubbled sunsuits!!
Okay, maybe that is mommy's necessity...
During the hot summer afternoons, he could seriously stay for hours in our garage pushing his stroller and wagon around and let's not forget, spinning wheels.
We ventured to the zoo this morning to play in the kiddie water area. Water randomly shoots up from different holes and I thought he would just love it.
It took him a while to consider going over to it...the minute I got him out of the stroller he began to play with the stroller wheel. "What is your obession with these things!!" I said.
So I quickly pointed him in the right direction. He wasn't so sure...
Bless his heart, everytime Isaac is in a new environment he stands in one place for long periods of time until he feels comfortable with his surroundings. This being said, I have to move him from one place to another. So, I just placed him in front of a water hole and he didn't move.
Eventually he warmed up to the spouting water idea and enjoyed himself. (Notice the whole time he is determined not to move even though water is splashing him in the face)
We really need to teach Isaac how to have more facial expression.




5 comments:
I love this blog. What a cutie pie! Can't wait to get him to the beach. Lets don't forget that stroller - if and when he is bored we will find him some wheels.
What a cutie! I love those faces Isaac! We miss you :)
Those pictures of Isaac in the fountain are priceless! What precious expressions!
These are Andrew's exact same obsessions! We go to the museums just so he'll have a wide open space for pushing his stroller around!
wyatt is obsessed with wheels too! uugh...they are soulmates. haha
Post a Comment