he's sure to end up in the dog house.
This is what I found when I went to check on him outside. The stinker.
I laughed and quickly grabbed the camera.
Then I say. "Umm..is it really stinky in there buddy? Last time I checked it smelled like a dog's butt." ( there's no other way to describe it really)
He didn't seem to mind.
Speaking of nasty bottoms...
I just wish I would have gotten a picture about three minutes later. I brought him inside to eat lunch and he grabs the backdoor like lightning and bolts out of there--you guessed it, straight into the dog house. I walked away to get something in our room and heard him suddenly start crying. The kind of cry where you know they are in trouble. Well, me being the wonderful mother that I am just rolled my eyes for a sec and thought, "he is so dramatic." But, I decided to slowly walk outside to see what he had done inside the doghouse....
only to see the doghouse rolled completely over with the entrance facing towards the sky. He was flat on his back with his feet up in the air. He didn't appreciate the laughter and I definitely didn't have time to grab the camera. :)
Well, folks we are off to the lake for the rest of the week. Plus we are taking our computer in to get fixed this afternoon and may not have it back for a week or so. OH, what will I do without my precious internet!!! I guess my house will be cleaner...
Enjoy the nice weather!




0 comments:
Post a Comment