Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

If you have the time I hope you can watch this youtube video. My eyes were feeled with tears while watching it and not to mention i love this song. i hope this blesses you as much as it did me!

4 comments:

katie said...

thanks kimmie - was having a hard night, but watching that was exactly what i needed. what a power God we serve - He can redeem us from even the worst of our sin... and that song always brings tears. i love it - and you! :)

Kelly said...

Love the new blog look! 3 more days! We are excited!!!

Sarah said...

I love blog world!! Love that you have one. Looking at your pictures make me smile and makes me miss seeing you all the time!! So excited that you will be in Bham...hopefully I will get to see you when we are in town!
Love you!! Sarah (Bendle) Warren

The Brannens said...

Kimmie, Congrats! That is so exciting! Babies are such a joy and I know you will be a wonderful mommy. Please keep me updated. When will your due date be? I am so happy for you!