Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November update

Where has November gone?? I cannot believe that this is the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner! This fall has flown by. And I love me some Christmas time! I honestly will never get sick of Christmas music like some people do.
Things are great at the Sprayberry household. Steven has left me for three weeks...so that's not great obviously. But, I think I am managing this "away time" much better this go around than I did when he went to Mississippi. Not because I don't miss him like crazy--but I'm getting much better with my "I'm scared poopless" at night phase. He is doing an ER rotation in Augusta Georgia and thankfully has to only be there for three weeks instead of a full month. We will get to see each other only once, next weekend in Atlanta. We were able to get tickets to the SEC championship so we are going to spend a nice weekend together in hotlanta and enjoy the game...well, let's HOPE we enjoy the game!
I'm leaving for Auburn today for Thanksgiving with the fam. I'm really excited about going home and spending time with my parents, brother, and sister. Of course, we will miss our Katie during Thanksgiving but will get to talk to her for the first time through skype. I can't wait! And Carla of course will stay in Boston for the holidays until I see her at Christmas. And I quote one of my favorite cheesy lines from my favorite movie, Little Women, "Will we all never be together again?"
Our baby boy is growing by leaps and bounds... and so is my belly and butt. but that's okay! it's growing for a great cause! :) We are getting very close to picking out a name. It is between two so I won't spill the beans until we are certain on one. It should be in the next few weeks or so. You are probably wondering what took us so long! It's been tough--I mean this is going to be the name that he is stuck with for the rest of his life! And not to mention mommy has to say it 100 times a day so I better like it! Everything is looking good though at my appointments. For the past two weeks I have started having some major braxton hicks..fun fun!
Maybe I'll have some fun pictures to post of my time with family this week. And I hope all of you Alabama fans out there are feeling sorry for me on Saturday...I have to watch the Iron Bowl with a bunch of Auburn fans.:) But, since it's my family I guess I'll look past it.:)
ROLL TIDE!!!!!

4 comments:

The Reeds said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I bet you look super cute! Sorry about the BH contractions. Mine have been a litte better for the past two days because I have been LAZY... it's sad but true:)

terrie said...

Steven and Kimmie,
Terrie found this web-site. We are so excited for you both and the families. Baby Sprayberry has been blessed to have you two as his parents. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all! We know that the grandparents,aunts,uncles, cousins, are excited for Baby Sprayberry's arrival!! Take care Kimmie and keep us informed.And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them. Mark 10:16 Best Wishes from your Cousins in Syl. Robert,Jean Ann, and Terrie Sprayberry. The Sprayberry lives on!

terrie said...

Steven and Kimmie,

Terrie found this web-site and we wanted to send you all our prayers and congrats! Steven and Kimmie we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. To Baby Sprayberry you have been Blessed to have parents like Daddy and Momma Sprayberry. The grandparents,aunts, uncles, and cousins are excited about your arrival. Please keep us informed!
And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them. Mark 10:16 Robert,Jean Ann, and Terrie Sprayberry.

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

well you can feel sorry for us because we watched the game with all Alabama fans!! :)