Steven and I took Isaac on a walk yesterday...FINALLY a beautiful warm day!! I have been feeling so cooped up lately with this cold weather and a new baby that it was so good to go on a short walk out in the sunshine. We think Isaac enjoyed it as well. :)













5 comments:
I love my grandbaby. can't wait to see him on Monday. He is so very very cute!
Isaac is gorgeous, as are you my friend. You shouldn't look that good weeks after having a baby. It's not fare to the rest of us!! Glad you are able to get out for a couple of days.
i love lakeshore!! i will go walking with you anyday out there and eventually when you can run I will go run with you there!
your sweet dog...i am sad that i didn't get to meet such an important member of the family the other day!!
didn't you read the mommy code of conduct before you had him?!? it is NOT allowed to look THIS good 2 weeks after having a baby!! now, obey the rules - or i will come and take your baby away. (i want to anyway!)
kimmie, you look fantastic! and isaac is just precious!
Post a Comment