Sunday, February 01, 2009

More pics...



These pictures are mainly for my grandmother, Meme, who wanted to see more. So, here Meme, these are for you. :) Can't wait for you to meet him!

11 comments:

The Brannens said...

He really is a beautiful boy and his skin is gorgeous! Hang in there! These first few weeks are tough but it only gets easier. Can't wait to meet him!

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Isaac is precious! Looks like your mom is loving her time with him!

Jennifer Hunt said...

Kimmie!! CONGRATS on baby Isaac! He is absolutely adorable....I know y'all are so proud. And I'm so glad to read that the labor and delivery went well. I'll pray for sleep-filled nights to come very soon. Hope to meet him in person soon!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Such a handsome fella...and I agree with Chistina - his skin is so beautiful!!!

Sarah Beth said...

Kimmie and Steven - He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him. What a precious gift!!! :)

julie said...

I mean, I guess if chubby, adorable, precious baby boys are your thing, then he's okay :) Just Kidding! he's perfect, I can't wait to meet him.

Maggie Pelton said...

Hey Kimmie! He's adorable! Really, he is such a cute baby. I love the name, great minds think alike!!

Josh and Lauren said...

Love the new pics...he is precious! Glad you posted some for Meme. She probably is waiting on some new ones from us too;) You know we are here for you if you need us!

Kelly said...

I have the MOST BEAUTIFUL nephew in the world!!! Oh, I just love him to pieces!!!

Susie said...

He is beautiful Kimmie!!! Congratulations!!! i am so glad things are going so well! it is so sweet to see you and Steven with your son! I love it! I can't believe that our children not only have the same birthday, but were born 7 minutes apart! It is amazing! very special for me! praying for you all!

Grandpa said...

Leave it to me to do something goofy..I posted something in the wrong spot - ANYway...

Your little man is so fine! As I said in the "other" post, Isaac, your Mom and Dad are really special people who love the Lord, each other, and YOU with all their hearts. Welcome home!!!