We brought Isaac home yesterday and everything has gone smoothly thus far. God has been extremely gracious to us. I mean, besides getting hardly any sleep last night and the constant change of diapers, feedings, and sleeping...I'm doing pretty well. My mom and I didn't get much sleep last night because my milk had not come in yet and I'm sure all you mothers out there can remember how unsatisfied they stay before that happens. Thankfully, the milk came in today so he is doing great where nursing is concerned...i pray it stays this way.
He has been such an absolute joy to us and truly nothing compares to being a mother. It's so hard to describe how much I love this little one! Here are a few more pics for you to see--they really do change so fast!! Words cannot express how thankful I am for all your prayers and support from all our friends! The labor and delivery process could not have gone better for me...maybe it will make me want to have 10 kids... well, lets see how the next 2 weeks goes.:)






4 comments:
he's beautiful!!! what a blessing, kimmie :o) it is so funny that you said "it makes me want 10"..my mom was just telling the story today about how when she had me she told my dad she "wanted 10 more." haha... maybe it's those early hormones talking :o) thrilled that youre so blissfully happy.
Ahhh...he is just so handsome!!! I am glad things are going well! Congrats on a beautiful healthy baby boy!
seeing your pictures makes it feel like it was yesterday that we brought kate home! I can't wait to meet this sweet little guy! thinking of yall!!!
keep the pics coming Kimmie (in all of your spare time..ha!) love seeing him at home.. so precious. can't wait to come see you again soon! love you!
Post a Comment