Monday, January 26, 2009

Isaac is coming!

I went to my appt. this morning and everything is a GO for tomorrow! I was 3 cm, which we were glad i had progressed more. I am going in at 6 a.m. tomorrow. We can't wait to meet our little boy!!!
So...next post will have pictures! Please pray for us tomorrow if you remember! Thanks in advance for all your prayers!

8 comments:

julie said...

Yay! I am so excited for you and Steven. I can't wait to meet him either. I'll be praying for the three of you tomorrow!

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

We will keep yall in our prayers! Can't wait to see sweet pictures tomorrow!!

Kelly said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! Baby Isaac is finally "coming out"! Can't wait to meet our sweet cousin and nephew tomorrow!

Deb said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited for ya'll!! I just can't wait to meet this very anticipated little guy. I'm so happy for yall!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Yay! I hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

TBG said...

oh my GOSH!!!! kimmie!!! That is SO exciting :o) cannot wait to see pictures of that precious baby :) we'll pray for everything to go smoothly!

Leslie Harwell said...

Yay Kimmie!!!!! We are excited for yall and cant wait to meet that little man!!!!! Good luck girl.

Leslie Harwell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.