Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Steven Isaac Sprayberry

Our precious son was born yesterday January 27th at 1:21 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches in length. Mom and baby are both doing well! We will post more pictures when we get home. We already love him so much and simply can't imagine that God loves us and him so much more!

13 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! love, laura mcfee

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

congratulations!! we are bringing dinner to yall next week and Jason and I can't wait to meet little Isaac!!!

Kelly said...

I miss him already...I can't wait to see him again!!! Love ya'll!

TBG said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely precious! Love the pictures... esp that last one of the 2 of you... that indescribable and instantaneous mother's love for her child :o) i cant wait to feel that one day. what a blessing.

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Isaac is precious!! Congratulations Kimmie and Steven! I think he looks like Steven.

The Brannens said...

Kimmie, you look just as beautiful as always and he is absolutley beautiful! Congrats to you and Steven!

Shea said...

Congratulations!! So happy for y'all and so glad everything went well! He's adorable!

Leslie Harwell said...

Congrats again! It was great getting to meet Isaac today. Kimmie, you looked great.

Shannon said...

Congrats! Enjoy every minute with your precious son. It will all go by so fast. So excited for ya'll!!

The Burgess Family said...

Holy Cow! He looks just like Steven. Yeah for you guys. It just gets better and better.

A@SLodge said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family! :)

The Collins Family said...

He is just so precious! And you look fabulous, of course. What a sweet family! See you again soon! :)

Haley said...

Congratulations y'all! He is beautiful! I think he may look a bit like Steven already?! I am excited for you!
Haley (Kelly's friend)