So, I went to the doctor this morning to see if I progressed in my dialating. I haven't progressed at all! Dr. Sharp asked me if I wanted to be induced next week (because by then I will be 39 weeks). At first I had mixed feelings because I have gone into my pregnancy thinking I wouldn't be induced...I guess I just wanted to experience labor on my own and everything. Which I still could... After thinking about it, I know its not that big a deal either way. I'm going in for an appt. on Monday morning to see if I have dialated anymore and then will probably be induced on Tuesday. I guess it will be nice to know when I'm actually going to have him.
So, I'll update again on Monday. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Doctor's appointment

Posted by
Kimmie
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I have to say I'm a little jealous of your doctor even though I love mine! For Savannah, my doctor wouldn't even consider inducing me before her due date! He said he would a few days after but that was it! I feel like everyone is getting more relaxed on that lately!! Anyways, I hope you go into labor on your own like you want(nothing like having your water break in the middle of the night!), but you won't care when you see him of course. Hope all goes well!
kimmie- i really can't believe it! i am getting induced on tuesday! how wild is this?! i love it! i have always had to be induced and am a fan of it! i would like to experience the whole going into labor thing, but oh well! i will be praying and can't wait to see if our babies are born on the same day!
wow-crazy! keep us updated!!! can't wait to meet little Isaac!
I was induced with both of ours. :) I was nice to know when we would be going in. I'd like to do it the "real" way this time, but I'll probably end up asking to be induced yet again. I guess I have a control problem. :) So glad to hear all is well. Your nursery is so beautiful (in a manly way of course). :) Can't wait to see little Isaac!
very exciting news!! it's such a torn feeling when being given the option of induction. it's nice to know when the baby is coming, but i totally understand wanting to feel the labor stuff. either way...you get an awesome outcome. I'm so pumped ya'll!
me again...yes, i was induced with both of mine. i was late with noah and bc he was so big they induced me a week early with madeline. so that was standard for me this time. it has always gone really well and i am a fan of it. i just had to let go of wanting the "experience" bc in the end, it is definitely an experience and you have a baby no mater which way it comes out! love the name by the way! steven had told me both options at thanksgiving so i was excited to hear what you chose! post some nursery pics with that awesome crib!
Wow Kimmie, decisions decisions. I think either way is great. I hope all goes well and cant wait to meet your little man, Isaac. Good luck!
I'm so excited Isaac is almost here! Keep us posted! We'll be praying for you both!
What an exciting time! I am so happy for you guys and hope little Isaac comes quickly for your sake. I went a week late with Will and was finally induced and he weighed almost 10 lbs! I am thinking about you and can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Post a Comment