Thursday, June 11, 2009

DOCTOR Sprayberry

Whew! I'm tired. After reading this post, scroll down and you will find two more that I just finished. This is so not like me. Who knew posting could be so exhausting!

I'm too pooped to write, but without further delay I would like to introduce you to the newest doctor in the city of Birmingham! Dr. Steven Sprayberry!
Oh, Isaac wants to post something as well. "dada, gurgle gurgle. way to go! coo coo"


Congratulations Dr. Sprayberry!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!








4 comments:

TBG said...

YAY!!! congratulations!

Nick and Christina Brannen said...

Congratulations!! I know yall are so relieved to be done! What an accomplishment!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Congratulations. I enjoyed going back and reading older posts.

I just posted the last of our Disney posts....
Hope you will enjoy it.
Stop by when you have some time.
I love all my new blog friends.

Maggie Pelton said...

Congrats, Earl! I mean Dr Spray!