Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Feeding is difficult...

...especially when you have a baby that wiggles all the time. Steven caught this on video today and I think it's priceless.

Does anyone else think I will have my hands full when he starts crawling!???:)

7 comments:

Bethany Vaughn said...

Try putting him in a high chair. We put Sterling in his when he was about Isaac's age (and he wasn't sitting up by himself). It is so much easier! He won't be able to kick and wiggle so much. And I think they associate it quickly with eating while his swing he associates with playing. It may not work, but it is worth a try.

Sorry, we couldn't stop the other day. I had asked if we could come by on Saturday but it never happened. I think not everyone wanted to stop when we came by on Sunday. I really want to meet Isaac! Hopefully, we will be there at the same time again soon!

Maggie Pelton said...

That's hilarious! He's adorable! I know you didn't ask for advice, but I have fed both of mine in the bumbo and it works great. I have no space/desire for a highchair, so this works great.

Margaret Worrell said...

I am so glad to see another baby wiggle as much as Owen does! I have just started him on cereal but this is pretty much what I go through every time!

TBG said...

goodness! haha

julie said...

He is just too cute! And in a much better mood than on Monday night :)

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

That's hilarious!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So cute!!! I fed Abigail in her bouncy seat for awhile (before she got the hang of sitting in the bumbo) and it was the same way!