http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=duyL9UjLrdM
I can't get the full video on my blog for some reason (it cuts it off) so click on the youtube link above and you can watch it there!!
This video really touched my heart when I watched it for the first time a few days ago. I've already watched it three times and I STILL cry everytime!! :)
The Lord has been tugging towards my heart towards the idea of adoption one day and I have no doubt, unless the Lord has different plans, that Steven and I will adopt one day. We just don't know when...just getting through residency first.:) Besides my sister-in-law being a huge inspiration, and other families I know, this video made me really do some thinking. How BEAUTIFUL is the picture of adoption!!! What a perfect example of Christ adopting us....and I know we've all heard this before...but its oh so true.
The video is 10 minutes long...watch when you have time. This family with four kids of their own adopted a little girl from Africa this past summer. Oh, I just love it! Make sure you have your sound on!




2 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I cried through the whole thing. Sweet baby- what a blessing!
Kimmie your killing me!!!! ahhhh....i can't remember the last time I cried that hard! Andy and I were just talking the other day about adoption again...we also pray that we will be able to do that one day...I was set on China but those little African babies are ADORABLE..so we'll see! ha! Maybe we can go over together one day?(:
Post a Comment