I was playing around with my blog...something i should NOT have done without knowing more about it. anyway, i have lost my tab that says "LAYOUT" and it is replaced with "TEMPLATE" so i've lost all my links to friends, side pictures, etc. does anyone else know what i'm talking about?? if so....HELP! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Unfortunately I don't think you will be able to get them back:(. If it makes you feel any better, I did the same thing recently. If you have your blogs in google reader, then you can import them from there...if not, then Im afraid you will have to start over. Maybe you can figure it out though! I'm sorry! I know it's such a pain to reinstall everything!!!
sorry kimbo, i have no idea what to tell you.
kimmie i had the same thing happen right after clayton was born...i ended up wiping out all of my posts and starting from scratch. thankfully for me that was early on with blogging and didn't have that many to recreate. sorry that i don't have a solution for you :(
Post a Comment