Friday, January 29, 2010

Abraham did WHAT!!?

Isaac loves his Jesus Storybook Bible. I walked into his room the other day to find him sitting quietly with the book on his lap. A mother's dream. Or so I thought.....







As he saw me walk into the room he quickly ripped a page out of the Bible. GASP! You can't rip a page from the Bible, I said.





I picked up the ripped page only to find this....



What!!? Don't judge...you would probably want to rip it out too if your name was ISAAC!!

Steven and I definitely had a great big laugh over this one! God has a sense of humor thats for sure....

10 comments:

The Reeds said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Mike loves the name Isaac, so I read it to him too:)
Happy belated birthday to your sweet boy!!

Sarah said...

That's just funny!!

Margaret Worrell said...

That is too funny! That definitely needs to be recorded in the baby book! Happy Belated One Year to Isaac!

katie said...

hahhhahahahahhahhah

Maggie Pelton said...

Too funny!! That's not a story we'll read around here until the kids are much older, so you probably wont miss it much.

THE KEEVERS said...

HAHAHA. josh and i just love your boy! he cracks us up...i wish we were still there so that he and our funny boy could be buddies.

Ashley said...

I tried to comment on this the other night and I think I somehow got side-tracked (me? can you believe that?!ha)..well anyways, I read this to Andy and we laughed so hard...that little Isaac..I don't blame him one bit! He sure is a smart one, that Isaac! At least you chose a godly, meaningful, name for your son. Ryder's name means "Horseman, or "one who likes to Ride"...hmmmm, we don't live on a farm, I don't like horses.. how am I going to explain that one?!

Family Snodgrass said...

Absolutely HILARIOUS!

Kelly said...

I don't know how we missed this post, but Ryan & I are ROLLING right now!!!!!!! That is so hilarious! You definitely need to frame that!

The Hornsbys said...

That is awesome!! I love it. He will love hearing that story when he gets older.