Dear Winter, I am breaking up with you.

It's not me, it's you.
You make me miserable.
I think it's time I start seeing other seasons...
How do I put this.... I just like spring a little better.
Love, Isaac
P.S. I still want to be friends...




4 comments:
I agree! And, you need to give me some tips on taking pictures! I have a nice camera but cannot for the life of me take good pictures. Also, on the eating greens dilemma - for both of my kids, I've started making them smoothies. Yogurt, Frozen fruit (berries, peaches, etc.), fresh spinach leaves (usually a cup or so - you can't taste it at all), splash of juice sometimes and/or ice chips. They love it...and so do I!
love it :)
Isaac, I agree! Madelyn and Brooks
Such a funny and creative post Kimmie! :)
Kimmie
You are so creative; we agree! I loved seeing Isaac in his new swing we gave him for his birthday. Can't wait to see him walking in his new red shoes!
Love
CC
Post a Comment