Our computer is finally back (insert hallelujah chorus here). Thankfully I had plenty to keep me busy while it was away...including this little guy.
In the last couple of weeks he has literally grown 2 sizes. And I don't mean his height. His personality and attitude are beginning to resemble a full fledged toddler...oh yes, and the strong will has already settled and made it's place comfortably inside of him.
While the computer was away Isaac had his 15th month appointment in which he weighed 25 pounds 13 oz and measured 32 inches in length. Still 80th % for height and 70% for weight. I'm not really sure how this kid can be 70% percent though....my arm muscles are beginning to look like those body builders you see on t.v. Okay, okay, not so much the women body builders...and you can't really see the muscle part...but I can feel my strength GREATLY improving. :)
This past weekend we also took a trip to Jackson, Mississippi to see my grandmother Meme.
This little man keeps me moving these days. He wants to be outside constantly...pointing to the window or door right when he wakes up each morning. I have come to the realization that his knees are just going to stay scraped and bloody throughout the summer. Hopefully a bloodied knee won't look too bad with a cute bubble...
He is also talking all the time. I mean ALL the time.
No, not saying anything coherent but jabbering away like crazy. I often wonder how he learned French and German before English. I'll have to ask him one of these days....
He also makes some hilarious facial expression while speaking in this foreign jibber jabber.
He smiles all the time and likes to bite things do to teething. Steven likes to refer to him as our little gremlin from time to time. :)
After Meme's house we drove to Moselle, MS to see my other grandparents, Memaw and Papaw for the day. We enjoyed a big plate of ribs, fresh vegetables and strawberries just picked from their garden. And of course, Isaac enjoyed the fellowship.
All in all he is so much fun!! We are definitely looking forward to the summer months with him. From the beach to the lake he is going to have a blast...and I'll have plenty of picture opportunities. ;)
We sure do love our little man!




8 comments:
he is so stinking cute! jack's legs are stays scrapped up.
i've said it before...but i'm going to say it again. i'm pretty sure that we live almost the exact same life! isaac is SO much like wyatt! wish we were there so that they could play. let's just pretend that they're friends anyway. haha. ps. doing a MAJOR shopping spree at fireflies and fairytales when we're home at the end of the month. pps. we'll be home the 21st-25th. thank the Lord!!! California stinks!
Welcome back! Your pics are great:) Most of my tips would be to learn how to edit! That's where the magic is!
looooooooooooooove that last pic of yall!!!
So glad you're back!! I've missed seeing pictures of your little cutie! I just started the strong-willed child book:)
That is the cutest pic of Isaac and Papaw. I loved seeing Issac in Jackson! I just wish it could have been for longer!
Yea!!! Glad to have you back. Since I haven't seen you and Isaac for close to a month, I cherish your blog. This stretch of time has been awful to endure--I miss ya'll so much! Please give him a big hug from his CC and tell him how much I love him.
Cute little jon jons! And, LOVE that picture of the two of you at the end! We need to get our little men together sometime!
Post a Comment