Sunday, May 16, 2010

Who do I look like?

I was cleaning out our desk the other day and came across a few baby pictures of me and Steven. Isaac, of course, asked to see them (while munching on some blueberry pancakes).

We came to the consensus that he is definitely a big combinations of the two of us. I know, I know, imagine that! :)
Here are a few pictures to amuse you.
Oh, and here is Isaac protesting that he is way cuter then the children in the pictures. We have to teach him some manners...
Picture #1: me. I wonder where Isaac gets his dramatic self from....


Picture #2: Daddy. Daddy and I had a good snicker over his squinty little eyes.


Picture #3: Then daddy had a laugh over my bug eyes.
Pic #4: Daddy eatin' some McDonalds.



Pic #5: Cute little Daddy


Pic #6: Momma in all her thumb sucking teeth glory. :)

And last but not least.

Pic #7: Here's our little Stimmie....or should I say Kiven. (Kimmie + Steven).

6 comments:

Shea said...

So much like you! And, where did you get his madras little jon jon in the earlier post? I keep meaning to ask - it's so cute!

Bethany Vaughn said...

He looks exactly like both of you!! Especially in those baby pics, thanks for posting them. It is amazing how they can look just like one and just like the other at the same time. Sterling is the same way.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Kimmie-the pics are hilarious and he really is such a great combo of both of you!

Carol Sprayberry said...

WAY too cute and funny. He is definitely a blend of the two of you! Thanks for sharing.
CC

Ashley said...

such a cutie pie that Isaac..He's definitely a Stimmie!(:

Stacey Carden said...

Hey Kimmie! I love keeping up with you guys on your blog! I need to say hello more often! Please tell Steven hello for me! I think your little man looks just like you!! I had to read again to make sure it was you I was looking at and not him. He is a nice mixture but I still think he looks more like momma! Steven looks like big Spray to me!! :) He is adorable though and definitely a little "Stimmie!" I hope y'all are well!!