as always, you have the best post. Been looking for that one for the past few days. by the way, Isaac was precious as a lion. Dad and I will be coming up there for a hug soon! Love you, Steven, little buddy, and littlest one.
I am a year away from 30, a wife of seven years, and a mother to one spunky little boy and sweet as pie girl. This blog was started six years ago in our first house in Bradenton, Florida, long before the days of children and residency. Now it's a way to keep friends and family and even a few blog stalkers up to date with our lives. Hopefully I can bring a small bit of entertainment into your day...because believe me it's always interesting here. Well, to us. So feel free to join us on this little safari, and take a glimpse into our daily routine.
15 comments:
Oh Kimmie that is so exciting! Isaac looks precious in your pics. CONGRATS!
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting!
as always, you have the best post. Been looking for that one for the past few days. by the way, Isaac was precious as a lion. Dad and I will be coming up there for a hug soon! Love you, Steven, little buddy, and littlest one.
Congratulations! That is great news, we are so excited for yall!
so excited for you guys! i am so glad i checked your blog today to see the fun news!! is that what you and ash were in cohoots about sunday?? :)
So excited for ya'll! I am expecting in May, so the babies will be so close in age!!
YAYYYY!!! I'm so excited for you and Steven!! Isaac is such a CUTE big brother!! Congrats!!
Yay!!! Congratulations Kimmie. So excited for y'all!
Great news!! I am so excited for yall!! i know Isaac will be the best big brother!!
What wonderful news! Many congratulations!
Congratulations!! So excited for you!
Kimmie, this is wonderful news!!!! Congrats! Being a mom of two is busy, crazy and absolutely wonderful!!!!
So fun!!!! Congratulations. I'm so excited for y'all. You are such a fun mama!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment