Monday, November 01, 2010

Roar!

Well folks, we succeeded! Little buddy wore his lion costume with great pride, never once pitching a fit, and his parents got to oooh and aaah over him. Of course it helped that the weather was on the cooler side and we didn't torture him with the lion pants. He was one ferocious (but oh so cute) little lion.




We had a church wide tailgate on Sunday night (pretty much like a fall festival). Every one's life group creates a little tailgating spot full of food and candy for trick or treating. Every year our life group enjoys roasting hot dogs and smores over a toasty fire pit. It's always a great time of fellowship and fun. Steven and I are so thankful for this life group and the friendships that have been created since it started. We love having a group of godly friends going through our stage of life and being able to tell our struggles too them along with praises. I could go on and on...


But I'll let the pictures do my friends (and their kiddos) justice. This was the first time I've used my camera in quite a while so beware of a long picture post...


























The girls in our life group... we often find it difficult to convince the guys to get in a picture.








Isaac enjoying time with our life group leader.














And what would lion be without the friendship of sweet Dorothy. After all, she did teach him the importance of courage. (ahem, the following pictures will be saved for their rehearsal dinner slide show ;) )






Until next time. This little lion is pouncing OUTTA HERE...


4 comments:

The Collins Family said...

That may be one of the FUNNIEST pictures of Patrick ever!!! hilarious. what in the world?

Carol Sprayberry said...

Oh so cute . . . I can't believe he didn't mind the lion's mane/head on his head!! I think he knew he was in costume and the cutest lion ever. Thank you for sharing the moment with us.

Leslie Harwell said...

Such cute pics Kimmie! He was one cute Lion! It was fun hanging out with your life group last night. We miss yall!!!!!

stella crosby said...

I want a life group like yours.