Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best Buds round 2 and 37 weeks

Hey you.  It's me again.



...and my best bud Ryder.  Or as I like to call him, Ry Ry.  We traveled to the zoo this morning with the moms and this time NO photo session allowed (RyRy and I are determined to put a stop to that nonsense).


Of course mom brought her camera.  Who knows why really, I mean the lady is 37 weeks pregnant for crying out loud but she insisted.  But now I'm kinda glad because she captured some great moments between me and my best bud.


Here we are checking out the giraffes.







"You know, giraffes are quite the specimen," RyRy tells me.







"Wow, you really know a lot about animals," I say.  "HIGH FIVE for that!"









"I-ac, that lady with the big belly is still taking pictures of us."








I told him to just stay still as stone and maybe, just maybe, she would go away.








After we saw all the animals the moms took us to the coolest place at the zoo.  The Splash Pad!!





I was having one of my "two year old melt downs," as mommy likes to call it, and refused to take off my shirt or shoes.  Mommy said it wasn't worth the battle so she sent me out to play.


Boy did we have fun!









I continuously heard from the mommys, "Aww, they are so cute."  Whenever my best bud would leave my side you could always here me saying, "RyRy" and looking around for him.





We really did have a blast.  That is until I had another melt down when I was told we had to leave.  What?  I was having fun people!




And speaking of leaving.  When we got home mommy decided to take a 37 week picture of herself and her big belly.  Here she is...





I'm still not really sure why her belly is so big or what 37 weeks means...   I have been seeing her eat a lot of ice cream and oreos these past several months but seriously--I didn't know that stuff could make your belly poke out SO FAR!!!

I overheard mommy talking to daddy and she said she went to a doctor's appointment yesterday and said she was 2cm dilated.  Huh?  The doc also told her that they could induce mommy at 39 weeks if so desired...which would be June 1st.  Dilated? Induced?...



Mommy and random people ask me what I think about the new baby coming.




Ummm....I'll have to get back to you on that.

4 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Cute pics! Kimmie, you look great! You know Vivian came at 37 weeks... I can't wait to know what baby #2 is! Keep us posted!

Ashley said...

Miss Kimmie-I love when "I-ac" decides to write on the blog...and I especially love when he talkes about me and that i'm his best bud...tell "I-ac" I said hey and let's do that splash pad thing again soon.
Ry Ry

Deb said...

Very cute!! You look great by the way!

Robin said...

You look great Kimmie! I was induced at 39 weeks with both girls and it was great. Good luck, keep us posted :)