...of this little guy!!
He slept in his big boy bed for the FIRST time yesterday!
And he did beautifully. It took him about an hour and a half to actually get to sleep for nap time but he never got out of bed once. I gave him a few warnings before hand.
After naptime I surprised him with new sheets to his bed. Little roads with cars all over them. He was in 2 year old boy heaven. :)
That is until he realized I was taking pictures of him and just had to see himself in the screen.
I was so worried this whole time but really didn't have to be. He even went to bed last night great and called for me in the morning to come get him out just like he did in the crib.
Our little buddy is growing up... (sigh)
I'll be sure to post pictures of his "big boy room" when I finally get it presentable.
And on a totally different note, but a very important one...
I would like to say a big HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my wonderful mom!
Mom, I know this is not the best picture of us but it's the only one I could find in a hurry. :) This was taken the first year Steven and I lived in Bradenton, Florida. But that's not the point. The point is I have been so blessed these 29 years with my mother and thank the Lord I was brought up by her. With my dad working a lot being an ER doctor, Mom practically raised 5 kids on her own. I still don't know how you did it, Mom. We definitely drove you bonkers I'm sure. ;) Thanks for putting up with us!
In a nut shell, I love you Mom and am so thankful for you, your love, and friendship. I'm sure if Steven were writing this with me he would remind you of how "StellaWise" you are...instead of "BabyWise." ;) And Isaac sure LOVES his CoCo
Also, I cannot forget my sweet mother in law on this Mother's Day.
Again I know this picture is kind of random but it is the perfect picture of Steven's mother. Always a smile on her face. This picture was taken in our first year in Bradenton as well, only this time at Disney World.
I honestly could not have asked for a better mother in law than Ms. Sprayberry. I'm sure if Steven had a blog he would write about how grateful he is to have such a mother. Thank you, CC, for loving me as your own daughter. I feel so blessed to have you in my life! I love you! Isaac also LOVES his CC.
So HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you mothers out there!
Oh and one last thing...speaking of mothers. I saw this picture of my mother when she was little and couldn't help but notice the uncanny resemblance to a little someone I know...
What do you think?







4 comments:
yay Isaac!
yay Isaac!
thanks for the sweet note too. You are a better mother than me and that is the way I want it! You are patient, loving and always full of fun and laughter. I want to be more like you!!! Happy Mothers Day to darling daughter #2
Love you, mom
Kimmie, thank you so much for your sweet words. I LOVE being your mother-in-law; you are absolutely so much fun--I know why Steven is in love with you and chose you for his bride. In addition you are an amazing mother, and Isaac's precious personality is a testament to the love and nurturing you give. Speaking of our little man--I am so proud of him in his big boy bed. That is great; I especially loved it that he called for you when he woke up--tell him CC is so proud of him!
Post a Comment