Friday, March 02, 2012

9 months

It's been one crazy week at our house. A week that I'll just have to explain at a later date.

Part of the craziness has led from me contracting a horrible sinus infection from one of my kiddos on Wednesday and led me to cancel a flight reservation for tomorrow. I was supposed to fly to see my sister in California and take Savannah with me but all that had to be postponed when I got sick. I just couldn't imagine being on a plane for 5 hours, blowing my nose and doubling over from the pain of the sinus pressure all while holding a 9 month old. Whew. Makes me sick and tired just thinking about it.

But enough about me and my ailment. We are here to discuss Savannah banana and the fact that she is a whopping 9 months old! She had her checkup today and she passed with flying colors marking average for everything. I do have her stats but I left them in the car so I'll have to post them at a later date. The poor second born gets the boot sometimes.

But here's our little baby at her appointment thanks to the iPhone. This girl is everywhere these days! A wiggle worm.

Happy 9 months to you Savannah girl! We love you!

2 comments:

Carol Sprayberry said...

Precious little angel!!!

Caroline Bobo said...

She is soo stinkin cute!! Glad she had a great checkup! Hope you are feeling better little mommy!!