Friday, June 01, 2012

Happy Birthday Savannah!


Happy Birthday Savannah Girl!

We sure can't believe you are already one. 
I told your daddy that this definitely felt like the fastest year of my life.

I feel like it was only yesterday when I gave birth to you.  Well, come to think of it, it kind of was.   


You have been such a joy to our family this year--bringing a little girly into the mix.


You still love to smile and laugh all the time.  Especially at your silly big brother.


Although there's definitely crying during the day too...



You are doing much better with table food and prefer that over baby food now.  I knew you would eventually get it.


You are also doing a good job with the sippy cup and drink the majority of your milk with whole milk instead of formula.

You go to sleep around 7:30 every night and wake up around 6:30 wanting a bottle.  After you're fed I can put you back in the crib for about an hour longer.  I sure don't know how I'm going to break you from this bottle habit.  You love that morning feeding.

You still put everything in your mouth.


You are everywhere as I've said before.  You never stop moving or exploring--I can't keep my eyes on you fast enough and you constantly wear me out!  You can be in a bathroom in 5 seconds flat holding onto the edge of the toilet (yuck) if I don't remember to shut the door.


You also love to get into my ziploc bags and pull every.single.one out of the box when I'm not looking.  We cannot wait to have a pantry soon.


You are much more adventurous than your brother ever was at this age...nose diving off of couches and climbing on to anything that can be remotely climbable.









We've loved having a little girl in our family!  I still can't believe you, my baby, will be a big sister in a little over 4 months.  I have no doubt you will be the best big sister a girl could wish for!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET SAVANNAH!

3 comments:

Carol Sprayberry said...

Happy birthday, sweet Savannah!!! You are such a pleasure and joy. I absolutely LOVE watching you and your big brother interact with one another. This first year flew by, and it saddens me to know that you won't be 40 minutes away after June 25. I love you baby girl!!
Your CC

Mary Ann said...

Sweet Savannah!!! Precious post Kimmie. Love reading about everything happening with you guys!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Yaya, Ryree, Rowee, and Hudsee love you SOOO MUCH!!!