Wednesday, August 15, 2012
First Day of School
As you can see, it was little buddy's first day of Mother's Day Out today! I think he was very ready for school and more ready for friendships. I'm sure he gets bored at home all day with his Mama. He'll go 3 days a week this year.
When we pulled up at school he immediately saw a little blonde boy walking in and asked "Mama, is that Ryder?" (sniff, sniff)
Despite the fact that his best bud wasn't there I think he had a great day and I really like his teacher. I was probably more intimidated than he was this morning dropping him off in a new place and unfamiliar surroundings. Thankfully he walked straight into his class without even a fuss and looked ready to play.
By the time this picture was taken he was telling me, "it was time to gooooo to koool..."
Here's to another great school year!

Posted by
Kimmie
at
7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
break my heart!!!!:(
glad these buds will get to see eachother in a few days!!! yay!!!
I just love that sweet face; so glad that he was ready for school. I know he will love it; he is so well-adjusted. That was so sweet that he thought he saw Ryder!!!
Post a Comment