We are loving this stage with our little man!! He is all smiles...well, not all the time. But, when he IS happy there is nothing that thrills us more than to see his precious smile. I thought I would break out the camera for a little photo shoot tonight while Steven made him smile. I can't take how cute it is...

He loves to stare at his hands right now...and put them in his mouth.
I wish I got this excited over pictures in a book!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
All Smiles...

Posted by
Kimmie
at
6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
put those on shutterfly now!!!! They are so cute. I told you when he finally finds his hands- he will be much happier. Now he just needs to unfurl those long fingers and that will occupy him for quite some time. That little rascal- you better come see us soon.
oh so cute...i love it!
oh my gosh! he just keeps getting cuter!!!
He is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!
So cute! What a fun stage :)
Kimmie, he is too cute!! I love those smiles, too. I think Isaac is bigger than Noel Isaac. You'll probably be fine with 6 mo clothes this summer. Maggie was a chunk but NI seems to be on the small side.
Post a Comment