We took Isaac to Auburn on Friday night to spend some time with my family. We had a great time and the weather was gorgeous. Hasn't the weather been the BEST lately!!? I'm loving it! We were able to see our good friend and old neighbor in Bradenton, Nelda, so that was fun. She got to meet Isaac for the first time...I found out I was pregnant in Bradenton so it was really special for her to finally get to meet him. We are traveling to Florida the first week in June for Steven's graduation so we we can't wait to see our friends again soon!

Major and Isaac fast asleep
Coco and Isaac
Meeting Nelda for the first time
Pap and Isaac
Tired after a long weekend...
Don't worry Mom, I'm going to put all the pics on shutterfly for you to download:)




3 comments:
He is so cute!! And your dad's face in that first picture is hilarious!!
precious. i esp like the one of daddy and isaac sleeping :)
Happy 3 month birthday Isaac! You are getting so big!!
Post a Comment