Thanks to everyone who responded so sweetly to my moss wreath creation. You are so sweet. I'll be sure to post pictures of my moss cone topiaries soon when they are finished so I can get more fun comments...unless of course if they turn out ugly.
By the way, as I type this tonight Steven and I are watching Man vs. Wild and the episode this past week featured Bear Grylls in Alabama! He makes our state seem so dangerous. "Flash flooding is the #1 national disaster in Alabama and happens all the time..." I'm looking forward to the part where he wrestles a wild hog...
Hilarious.
Here are a few pics of our little buddy this past week. My parents came to visit on Friday and I got a few cute ones of Isaac and my dad.
oh my goodness...now Bear Grylls is naked jumping in an ice cold Alabama river. You know...just in case you fall in a river during winter time Bear shows you how you can get out. hey! you never know what could happen when your walking in the woods in this state!!! All practical Alabama living. Thats why I love this show.:)
Isaac and my dad
one sleepy baby





3 comments:
Ha- just watched the same one! Brandon loved the hog slaying, and I still can't figure out why he had to be naked to swim one time and then had his clothes on a few minutes later in the river. Crazy!
He is just absolutely squeezable!! I could eat him up!
oh, those pics are too cute - you have to frame the ones with your dad.
Post a Comment