Monday, September 07, 2009

Gag reflex

Well, we definitely know Isaac's gag reflex works. I made more baby food today and bought an avocado for him to try--I've heard great things about babies loving avocado! Isaac has seriously loved everything he has put in his mouth.....until now. This video shows the 3rd time I tried to feed avocado to him. Excuse my laughter in the video...I promise I'm really not a mean mommy...but it was just so funny!













On a different note, we had people over to watch the Bama game Saturday night. We grilled wings and had a wonderful spread of food thanks to all the ladies that came. Steven has been so excited about this party for weeks now because he was determined to put one of our televisions out on the back patio and all the guys would watch the game outside while the girls watched it inside. However, when the rain started coming down on Saturday morning...and didn't stop...he had to make other plans. So, he then decided to set up his "man cave" (thats what I called it) in the garage and he put chairs out there for them to sit in. Andy brought his other t.v. because Steven wanted to set up two t.v.'s to get the Auburn game as well, but he couldn't get both stations. So they just set up two t.v.'s outside to watch the bama game. So, while the rain was coming down we had the garage door open and it was actually kind of pleasant...I was worried about the mosqitoes(spell??) all week and there wasn't any because of the rain.


We were happy to see Bama pull out a win....even though it was a pretty tight game.


Here are some pictures from the evening. I should have gotten a pic of the man cave but forgot.




Here is Isaac holding his first shaker. He was scared of it at first but finally came around. I was shocked he didn't start eating the strings.







Robin and Anna, me and Isaac. It was fun having ya'll!!

Isaac and his little girlfriend.:) Deborah and Isaac. What a cute picture!

7 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

That was hilarious!! Kimmie, I think he looks a lot like you! Such a cutie!

The Brannens said...

Oh, Kimmie!! That is hilarious!!! He is such an expressive baby!

Shannon said...

That is so funny! Hannah Grace actually did the same thing and then threw it all up!!

THE KEEVERS said...

i just laughed out loud at that video! isaac is too cute and getting way too big! wish we were closer so that he and wyatt could play some more!

Deb said...

ok...i teared up i was laughing so hard at that first video. that was hilarious!

Katy said...

Love the video! That is hilarious. I would have laughed too!! ~Hannah's mom

THE KEEVERS said...

just so you know...josh and i have watched this video at least 4 times and cannot stop laughing! we love it!