Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Isaac's pictures


http://www.erinnolenphotography.com/sprayberry


I got the pictures back today and of course, Erin did a fantastic job!!!

I was wrong about one thing, they were ALL cute despite his lack of smiles.
But, I was right about one thing, my hair did look quite frizzy due to the humidity.;) ha! oh well.

The link to the slideshow is above. Make sure you turn your sound up for the music attached.

7 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

oh my goodness they are precious!!! love them! we SO enjoyed hanging out with yall last night! isaac is such a sweetie!

Sarah said...

They are great!!! And I love me a bald baby!! :)

The Reeds said...

They are SO CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing:)

katie said...

oh wow. mom sent me the website so i spent my morning looking at them. he's hilarious and adorable! wish i were there. miss you guys!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

They turned out so cute!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures Kimmie! He is adorable and you look great! Congratulations!

Bethany Vaughn said...

Yeah, my mom bought it for Sterling, too. His is also a 12 month. He is wearing 12 month but the outfit was pretty big on him. I moved up the buttons on the scarecrow side, and we will wait until he gets a little taller to wear the dinosaur side. It was really easy to move the buttons up except they show on the other side so I will have to move them back down before we switch it over. If you look really closely in the picture you can see how much I had to take it up!