I saw this video of the father/son duo at a younglife camp i went to a few years back. I recently stumbled upon it again and I thought I had to share! Some of you have probably already heard of this story but if you haven't you should watch...such a wonderful example of how much our Father in Heaven loves us! There are multiple videos on youtube regarding this but I thought this one told the story the best.
Watch as this incredible father carries, pulls, and pushes his disables son through an ironman tournament. For those of you who don't know what the ironman is let me just tell you....2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, 26.2 mile run. say WHAT! I think Tebow would even have a hard time with this one.:)
Enjoy.
Friday, November 20, 2009
What a father!

Posted by
Kimmie
at
5:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment