Sunday, November 08, 2009

WHAT A GAME!!



Steven and I were finally able to go to an Alabama game this year together, and boy did we pick a good one! We have never, I mean never, heard the stadium that loud and felt the tension higher than last night. It was so fun....of course after Julio ran for his 73 yard touchdown.:) The stadium was packed and our seats were right above the student section and it was about time the student section showed up and cheered their hearts out. Right after Saban shook Les' hand, he ran over to the student section and pointed to them and started clapping.

Not only was the game great, but the majority of the greatness was the fact that I was on a date with my hubby, who I haven't spent one on one time with in a long time due to a little someone I know.... Thank you to Papa Spray and CC for keeping Isaac friday night and Beverly and Brian for keeping him on Saturday!


We rode with some of our old college friends up to the game, girls in one car and boys in another. I enjoyed our conversations about Jon and Kate and the Duggars, girls! ha! :)


Steven and Andy (old roomies)



Me with the McMakin girls We sat with Kasie and Shelton and had a blast. I'm surprised we are not more hoarse because of the screaming...
Singing rammer jammer after the game....
And of course, one last picture to finish off the night. SEC Championship here we come.....

3 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

I am glad yall had a blast! Roll Tide!! Wished I was there! :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Roll Tide! It was such a good game and I'm glad I got to see you for a minute at the AXO house!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

oh brother!