Trying to change Isaac's clothes is quite the adventure. And often leaves me panting for breath and sometimes, I hate to admit, a little sweaty. I usually have to do it alone....but tonight, I had help!
Trying to change Isaac's clothes is quite the adventure. And often leaves me panting for breath and sometimes, I hate to admit, a little sweaty. I usually have to do it alone....but tonight, I had help!

Posted by
Kimmie
at
5:10 PM
4 comments:
This is an all too familiar scence!! Haha! Patrick does the same thing...ah! It is definitely a workout (and sure is easier with 2 adults)! One day they'll learn that it goes a lot faster if you just lay still! :)
Oh, wow, that was so funny. He put me through that same workout when we had him while you two were sick. Only I was trying to change a VERY dirty diaper!! That was quite the chore. Love you three!
omg! this is what we go through at our house too! only wyatt is a bit bigger and stronger. haha. i often leave the changing table sweaty and exhausted. who needs to work out?
This looks like Owen! So funny! The days of it being a calm, quick process are quickly over!
Post a Comment