Friday, July 09, 2010

Alive and well

Oh yes we are very much alive...even despite our absence from the blogging world. Isaac and I have been doing a lot of traveling this week while Dadda is doing a rotation in Montogomery. I have taken about a kagillion pictures so some will of course be posted when we return to Birmingham tomorrow. We have been traveling back and forth from the lake to Auburn all week. We have had a blast but definitely ready to see Daddy and be home for a little while.




Stay tuned for an update this weekend.




Oh, for all you photography buffs: I got this lens for my birthday and I likeee.

2 comments:

Bethany Vaughn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany Vaughn said...

Ok Kimmy, I am looking for a new lens for my birthday. This one is so much cheaper than the 1.4, so I want to know after a few months of using it what you think. Are you still loving it, and do you notice a big difference?