Saturday, January 15, 2011

Don't drink and drive


It can slow down important motor skills... 


And cause unusual amounts of giggling...


May cause you to blame other people for giving you the drink...


 And will always result in slurred speech / jibber jabber...



I threaten to take the sippy cup away



                                                  But I let him off with a warning this time.


Thankfully driving indoors he can't go far.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!! only you could come up with something so clever..
almost called you today because Andy was working but we ended up staying in our pjs til 3 and then looking for shoes to wear in my bro's wedding...let's do something next week!

Carol Sprayberry said...

You are so creative!!! I am proud that you are teaching our little man safe driving skills and how to be a responsible driver at such a young age. Can't wait to see this myself tomorrow!