Little buddy enjoyed Christmas morning so much more this year with the understanding that comes with almost being a two year old. Steven and I stayed the night at his parents and woke to find a stash of goodies waiting for us. :)
Here he is spotting the cozy coupe car for the first time.
Daddy and Papa Spray did a good job putting that car together...ahem, I mean Santa did a good job...
Once Hudson arrived he encouraged little buddy to actually ride in the car, as he was too frightened to do so earlier that morning.
After a hearty Christmas morning breakfast, complete with freshly squeezed orange juice (thank you CC), we traveled to see my family around lunch time. And Christmas continues with the Crosby's...
J.B. (the only other Bama fan in the family besides us) enjoyed his new prize of Alabama Football DVDs.
And my Dad (on the other side of the fence) enjoyed his Auburn loot.
The last present of the day was for our mommy dearest. You see, a month or so ago my mother's beloved dog past away after 14 years. She was devastated, as well she should be. That dog was with her everywhere. A few weeks after Pepsi died my mother began to look at puppies online, having her heart set on the same breed her beloved Pepsi was. Well, my Dad said a big NO to that one and told her to enjoy life without a doggie for a change. Little did she know my Dad had a nice surprise coming for her straight from the gorgeous state of Montana....
Lucy is what they are calling her. And I must admit she is pretty darn cute.
Early that evening we went on a quick trip to a house with tons of Christmas lights all set to music. This house has been doing this as long as I can remember...we would go back in high school. Isaac enjoyed himself and especially the Christmas day snow!!
And last but certainly not least, we ended the night with a bit of friendly competition playing Wii dance.
I suppose Isaac was a little too tired to join in.
All in all, it was a wonderfully special Christmas! Spending time with both our families was such a delight and blessing. We are thankful they live so close to one another.
I'm almost finished with the holiday picture postings I promise. I have a few more to go and then we can start the New Year. Whoo hoo for 2011!




1 comments:
LOVE all your pics and your recap! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment