"How."
That's Indian for Hello. Well, at least in my Peter Pan movie it is.
I know, I know...it's been so long since I've written you all. Mommy hogs the computer daily so finding the time to update can be quite the challenge.
And of course you know my updates always include my best bud Ry Ry...for what is life without a best buddy to play with.
This time the moms took us to a small Christmas event in Birmingham. I was real confused when we first got there.
Mommy told me to stand by this unusual looking creature and smile.
I thought she said elves were supposed to be tiny...
Ry Ry wasn't too happy about his encounter with the ginormous elf.
Who can blame him.
Next up me and the best bud headed to the coloring table, partly to get away from giant elves, and partly to wait while Mommy stood in a long line for Santa with Vannah.
Oh who's Vannah?
She's my sista.
Pretty cute, huh.
Finally mommy made it to the front of the line, called for me to come, and whipped out that camera faster then you could say over sized creepy elf man.
And just like the elf man, RyRy wasn't too happy about old Saint Nick.
His mommy had to hold him the whole time.
As you can see, RyRy uncertainty made me rethink my decision of sitting on this strange man's lap.
Once all the sitting and pictures were over we walked over to the balloon station. I honestly don't care much for balloons shaped like animals. Many people do though and they've gone on to live normal lives.
And last was the best part of the whole day.
Face painting!
Ry Ry enjoyed himself too. I guess it's because the painters were not dressed up in oversized Christmas garb.
Out of all the designs they showed me I picked the blue star.
Mommy thought it looked like someone took a blue marker to my face and just started scribbling...but thankfully she kept it to herself.
All in all we had a great time! And best of all I got to spend it with my best bud.
What could be better than that.




3 comments:
Funny post! Looks like it was an interesting trip with strange looking elves! haha!
could they be any cuter??!!!!
Oh my goodness...you had me cracking up at this post! Miss you kimmie! Congrats on fairhope!!
Post a Comment