Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Hi there my fellow candy eaters.


Well, besides her.  She just drinks milk.


We had a fun Halloween night...well, as fun as Halloween can be of course.  To be honest I hate the holiday, always have.  I can't stand scary things--horror films, people dressed up in masks, haunted houses..you name it.  But out of respect for my two year old boy that is at a perfect age for an exciting trick or treat experience, I quickly put my feelings aside.
Not to mention it was fun to see the kiddos dressed up in their cute little get ups.
And speaking of get ups...

Here's our little flower.


She grew nicely don't ya think.


And Isaac was a "football player."  Technically just a jersey with tall white socks and some under eye face paint because he wouldn't wear anything else...but you get the idea.




And the kids had fun trick or treating with their cousins.




Isaac was hilarious!  Steven taught him exactly what to say and do before we went on our house to house adventure.  It took him a while to get warmed up but once he did the rest was history.



The first few houses we came to he shyly held out his little pumpkin bucket quietly awaiting the dumping of a few pieces of candy into his possession.



By the time we got to the eight house or so I heard him say
"Trick or Treat MORE" when they gave him his candy.




Finally, when the woman opened the door at the last house we went to, the first words out of Isaac's mouth was, "I neeed candy."






  

It's safe to say Isaac had a spooktacular Halloween night.
Well, I better run.  There's a twix bar calling my name in one little boy's pumpkin basket. Oh this could be bad...

0 comments: