I hope I don't offend anyone with this post.
But seriously...please please please tell me that I'm not the only one that thinks these things are ridiculous!
I mean really. Come on.
Yikes.
I truly don't know what's worse....a ginormous headband taking over a child's face...or this on the Duggar's youngest child...
Okay, to be fair to Michelle Duggar she really doesn't have time to notice what's on her baby's head.
I think I'll just stick to a bald headed baby and call it a day. :)
Whew. I'm glad I got that off my chest now. Ahem, I mean head...








8 comments:
kimmie, i SO AGREE! major pet peeve!
We call them brain squeezers at our house, and baby Miller will not be wearing them. I'm all about cute LITTLE bows and ribbons when they get older, but those headbands are too much. I'm glad I'm not the only one!!
ditto!!!!
Can't stand the headbands!!! I don't understand!! Also don't understand the fake hair, fake pigtails on baby Duggar!!! Ridiculous!!!
I agree with you 100%!! Yowzas!
Hi Kimmie, I actually found your blog today googling for something completely random (got to love google) and had to leave a comment saying I agree totally with you! I am a northerner, and most people are not bow fans like people in the south - so I have never understood them, I think a baby's que-ball head is perfectly cute just as it is! Your kids are adorable, too!
Well Kimmie, I think they aren't that bad. I must say Addie definitely doesn't wear them around town but I don't mind a few of the professional photos with them on. I think it just makes them look so sweet. Plus it is fun when you have a little girl to have some girly stuff in some of the pics. However I definitely don't like them all the time but in a couple photos from time to time, I support it. Maybe I am weird :)
okay...so glad you agree! we were given one and i took a pic of claire as a joke and sent it to chris. he DIED laughing and said it better stay far far away. we did send the pic to family for kicks! ha! our 2 year old is still bald and well...that is a-okay with us!
Post a Comment