I know, I know. I've been a bad blogger lately, there's no need to remind me.
But we've missed you, really we have.
I'll even throw in a sad face to prove it.
Plus I told this guy that I hadn't posted in two and a half weeks and you should have seen his face.
Shocked I tell you.
So now we are back and hopefully back much more often. The first trimester took a toll out of me and I'm feeling much better at almost sixteen weeks. Well truth be told, my first trimester wasn't that terrible but made me very tired, occasionally nauseous, and just not feeling like myself. I'll have to post a belly pic soon. Not because I want to, but to document this pregnancy somewhere for the future.
It's hard to believe that our Savannah girl is 11 months old today. I really can't wrap my brain around it. She'll be one in a month...good grief where does the time go!?
She's still her happy little self.
And growing teeth by the minute I might add.
You would think teeth would make her want to chomp down more on different textures but she's still eating a lot of baby food with the occasional table food in the mix. I'll be glad when she's just eating table food. It's so much easier that way.
She's growing more hair these days. Just in the back though and not much in the front. We are preparing to sign her up for the baby mullet of the year contest in the near future. I think we have a chance to win big if the front doesn't catch up soon.
She still loves her paci.
She still loves to swing in the backyard while brother plays in his sandbox.
She is everywhere! Still crawling like lighting and holding on to Isaac's big trucks or anything that will let her walk. I need to buy her a walker.
We love the way she sticks out her tongue all the time...
And her big pouty lips...
Everyone...and I do mean everyone...says that she looks just like her brother. And most of the time I would have to agree.
Speaking of brother. I haven't done enough posts on him now that his month by month updates are in the past. If you want a good laugh just come on over to our house and he'll give you one.
He's a ham.
Who me?
And a stinker too. The only way I was able to get these pics, or any picture of him these days was to bribe. He wanted to desperately fill his sand bucket up with water and every time he did I told him to make a face for the camera.
We may have another actor in our midst.
I told him to make his best "I can't believe I just won my first Oscar face."
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree folks.
Plus he makes sister laugh. After all, his name does mean "laughter."
And that is about it. I still need to update with pictures from Steven's trip in March. He has some great stories about his time in Kenya.
Tootles for now.




0 comments:
Post a Comment