Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mother of three


Hello blogger world, its Kimbo's husband Steven. You'll be pleased to know this is my first post ever placed on this phenomenon of blogging, twitter, facebook, instagram and quite possibly my last. I feel like an old man right now, but as a father of three I guess I am. Nevertheless, the kids these days might call this a 'shout-out' to my wife...Kimberly.

 

It is an astounding blessing to have such a wonderful spouse like Kimmie, a blessing that unfortunately seems fewer and fewer people in our generation are able to experience.  She, in her often dramatic but always loving way, has raised two wonderful children up to this point with me often missing at work.  As I’m sure all husbands & fathers will agree, at least those that are able to experience the birth of their child, there is a deep pride and love that you feel for your wife during this birthing miracle experience.  I’ve been blessed to experience this three times now; I’ve grown to appreciate Kimmie and her loving devotion more and more each time.  She truly is the biggest blessing to me and a wonderful friend, wife and mother!


 If you are reading this, then I'm sure you know Kimmie well enough to know many of her other admirable quialities, but for the rest of you blog-stalkers (you know who you are), my wife can be quite the Diva when she wants to be.
Here she is awaiting for her room before induction...this was mainly because, rumor is, her OB/GYN loves beautifully painted toe-nails...


 
Not too bad huh?
 
So we get to the room: get into hospital gown - check, Vital Signs - check, IV access - check, Pitocin drip started - check, mascara -....check! 
 
 
Honestly, she's so beautiful she really didn't look like she delivered a baby afterwards.
 
So here's to my fun-loving, dramatic, diva-esque wife Kimberly...I love you baby!


8 comments:

Carol Sprayberry said...

Steven, that was a sweet tribute to your beautiful wife and mother of your adorable children. We are so grateful that God led Kimmie to Alabama and brought her into your life. We are so proud of you as a husband and father!!!

Jessica said...

Great job Steven!

Jessica said...

Great job Steven!

Family Snodgrass said...

This is so sweet!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Earl, you are such a sweet hubby! Writing a tribute to your wife & the mother of your children on HER blog for the world to read...you just scored some major brownie points! ;) Love you, little bro!

Sandra White said...

Such a wonderful tribute, made me cry! Congratulations!

Sandra White said...

Such a wonderful tribute, made me cry! Congratulations!