Little buddy and I made the trek to Auburn this weekend to spend some time with my parents. We couldn't have asked for better weather--a perfect hint of fall welcomed us with open arms Saturday and Sunday. I'm sure most experienced it around Alabama as well.
Isaac was nonstop from the time we got there on Friday until we left today. He had a blast!
We started off Friday night with a visit from our good buddy, Patrick O'Reilly. These two are only weeks apart and have a lot in common. You know, the basics... the love of cars, anything that moves really, eating, pooping in a diaper...
Isaac enjoyed showing Patrick around a bit.
Patrick was kind enough to give Isaac a hug.
They even enjoyed sitting and relaxing together.
And enjoyed watching Julio Jones score that awesome touchdown!
Okay, okay, so that happened the day after. I just couldn't help myself...
We had a great time with Naomi and Patrick!!! Come visit us soon!
We had a great time with Naomi and Patrick!!! Come visit us soon!
Moving on...
Saturday we of course went tailgating with my parents. It was great to be in a football atmosphere again and see everyone so excited about the season. The first game is always so thrilling.
Isaac really enjoyed himself too. ...that is until he found out he wasn't at a Bama tailgating party but an Auburn one.
Saturday we of course went tailgating with my parents. It was great to be in a football atmosphere again and see everyone so excited about the season. The first game is always so thrilling.
Isaac really enjoyed himself too. ...that is until he found out he wasn't at a Bama tailgating party but an Auburn one.
And then to make matters worse little buddy turned a little rude.
Someone in the distance screamed "War Eagle" and this is how I found him...
Trying to convince him that Alabama is a better football team...

I was a tad bit embarassed because we didn't even know the kid. However, Steven gave him a fist pump when we returned home.
I was a tad bit embarassed because we didn't even know the kid. However, Steven gave him a fist pump when we returned home.
All kidding aside :), Isaac and I always enjoy ourselves when we go to an Auburn tailgate. My favorite part is spending time with old friends and familiar faces.


We always love spending time with our Jessica!!


We always love spending time with our Jessica!!
With the beautiful weather continuing on Sunday, we spent most of our time outdoors.
Oh, Isaac has just informed me he has something he would like to say...
"Hey you Auburn fans..."
I swear I didn't know he was going to do that.
He's just kidding with you folks...just a teeny tiny joke. Oh, and if you want to get him back...I guess you can make fun of his 80's mullet. Mommy is cutting it this week!! ;)
Well, we better run along. Now that we are back home, it's time for this silly little guy (and silly mommy) to get to bed.




5 comments:
Love love the tongue out for Auburn! So funny! Roll Tide Buddy!!!
Love the pictures!! So cute! We had SO much fun seeing you guys!!!
HAHAHA!!!!! You crack me up! Roll Tide Little Buddy!!!
I love your blogs except this one. hahaha just kidding. It doesn't matter what our little buddy does. we are crazy in love with him!! We had a great time with you too. Can't wait to see you again!
love you..... Coco and Pop!
i would just like to remind mommy and little buddy that for 18 years mommy was an auburn fan... and was proud of it. so ha!
and if you insist on making him a bama fan, at least he has the 80's mullet to make him fit in. :) just kidding... sort of. :)
love y'all
katie
Post a Comment