Saturday, July 09, 2011

Book Recommendation

I'm really not sure how I've found time to read, but I have.


If you are looking for a book that you simply can't put down I've got one for you!  "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand.  It's been out since 2010 so some of you may have already read it.  But I'm here to tell you it's a MUST read!  A beautiful, beautiful story.  I really can't say enough about it.
Thank you to my parents for the recommendation.




So there.  Now you know about the book if you didn't already.  Go read it.  No really, get in your car right now and go get this book!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

do you have it? i might borrow sometime! almost done with my 3rd book that i didn't quite finish at the beach...I'll post my recommendations soon(:
playdate this week?

The Pughs said...

I just finished reading this and loved it! I am now fascinated with all things POW.

stella crosby said...

What did I tell you! I am actually rereading it. I am at this moment holding Owen on boppy as carla is trying to get some rest. Happy birthday girl!