Happy (late) 4th everyone!
Those who know me well, know that I LOVE some 4th of July. Definitely my favorite holiday second to Christmas.
We spent the weekend at the lake and enjoyed soaking up the HOT sun and doing a bit of swimming. The only downside to the trip was the fact that I took my camera out maybe two or three times our entire stay. As relaxing as it was I find myself continuing to stay in "survival mode" with a newborn and rested when I wasn't keeping watch over the two babes. I did have plenty of help though which is always a blessing.
So in no particular order here are a few pictures of our weekend. We spent most of our days in the lake or resting on the outside porch but on the morning of the 4th we headed to a friend's lake house for a quick 4th of July get to together.
Like I said, not many pictures... But at least I took some for the memory books.
Now off I go. Got me a screaming baby in the background needing a mommy. :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment