Well...when the Daddy's away, the mommy will play.
I decided to just see if one of the jon jons would actually fit his growing two year old body and asked him to just put it on for mommy real quick like. And he did.
The minute I put it on him do you know what he did. Well, I'll tell you.
He looked down at the cute little romper one piece and said,
"Mommy...Diss cute. I LIKE diss."
Of course you do buddy, of course you do.
*For those in the "older generation" who don't know what booyah means it is as followed.
Booyah is an exclamatory statement, often said when someone is extremely overjoyed. Often people do a hand movement simultaneously as they say 'Booyah'(clinching fist and thrusting their elbow downward vertically)
So Booyah to you Daddy! You heard me, Booyah. (said as I'm clinching my own fist and thrusting my elbow downward vertically...)




4 comments:
nice work!
kimmie...i'm laughing...out loud! We are in the same boat over here. chris is over smocking, jon jons, etc. it was supposed to end at 2, but i'm stretching some things to 3 :) (in august!) and wells loves the word "cute", which makes also chris cringe :) and i laugh!
love it! we, too, have the same fight. seems as if I'm fighting more than my husband, though, because jon jon's/smocked attire is not quite as rampant here in "the north" as they are in Bama. lucky for me, Jeff gave up the fight a long time ago :-)
p.s. love your explanation of Booyah
I love that jon jon! Cousin Owen may need to borrow it in a couple of years :).
Post a Comment