Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's rare...

but she really does open her eyes.



Sometimes.

I remember Isaac being so different--he constantly had his eyes open.  But I guess that's what makes each and every baby special and unique.  The little differences.




It has also taken me five and a half weeks to realize that she prefers to sleep bundled up really tight in her swaddler for nap times.  Isaac hated to be bundled.  Again, the differences.




Isaac rarely spit up after feeding.  I really can't remember more than two times when he did.  His sister on the other hand...a lot different.  If you don't get a good burp out of her right after or hold her upright for a while she is destined to spit it right back up.





Isaac would also lay still and nap for long periods of time. 
This girl, not so much.  She squirms and squirms and squirms and stays awake far more than he did.





But they do have one thing in common I've noticed...




they are both my sweet babies... :)

0 comments: