Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Weekend Review



Steven had the weekend off.  Glorious.  So we thought we would take advantage of our year long pass to the McWane Center and spend our morning there.  Not to mention you have to be inside this summer to even survive!!  The heat is unbearable at times, isn't it!?

First stop.  Bubble making...






As you can see, the popping of the bubble is much more enjoyable than making it.









We find that any exhibit with a rope attached to it makes one little boy very happy...



The water table if of course a must.





And last but not least, Isaac's favorite past time.  We found an art room where kids can color all day long if they want to.  And believe me, little buddy wanted to.

 


As you can see, Daddy enjoyed himself as well.




I guess the only suggestion I would have for the art center is for them to put up a giant sign that says..."You might want to watch your kiddos with the markers."


Or they may end up with more marker on their clothes than on the paper.

Thanks Mr. McWane for making them washable though.  No really, thank you.


Speaking of markers on items other than paper...well, crayons actually.  Please do not allow your child to sneak crayons into their room at naptime or the following can and will occur.




It's hard to keep up with this kid I tell you.

Maybe I should just steal his bunny sometime and put his gnarled foot in my nose. 
Apparently the smell is very relaxing.


Hmmm...as tempting as that sounds...

 I think I'll pass.

I know, it's hard to believe anyone would pass on that isn't it buddy.

1 comments:

Cameron said...

Hahaha sorry about the room. It is his room though so he does reserve decorating rights.